To check the track, you can use the android device manager to get the android device manager last known location.
Basically, before Google detects your Android devices, it always asks you beforehand whether you permit it or not. Then after it receives your agreement, the application will work automatically. In most cases, it starts or begins with anxiety of someone about another’s device’s location.
The work uses API where you can get the latest known location of someone’s device place. The system will automatically find the device wherever it is. If you want to get this application’s experience, you can follow below steps to follow the ADM (Android Device Manager).
If you want to use website:
- Go and sign in to your google account through android.com/devicemanager
- Then you will see lists of your devices
- Click the arrow after the name of your device
- Then the android device manager will show the location of the selected device
If you want to use android device manager application:
- Download the android device manager at the play store in your smartphone (or other android device)
- Sign in through your google account
- Change the display and just click or swipe the arrow of the screen
- Then it will show you the approximate location of the targeted device
Those ways are easy to use and you should at least try once. Android device manager is a new way of finding back your android devices. Use it wisely and it will be a good benefit for you later.
What can you do after finding or locating your device?
- Make a ring
- Erase lost device
With its way, you are able to ring, lock or even erase the lost device from far place. But there are requirements you should know. The lost device must be in the position where it has mobile data connection in the active SIM card, or Wireless Connection (WIFi). You can do all of these things using the website in the desktop or laptop or the application of the android device manager you have installed before.