This is several guides about Android device manager and how to set it in your phone:
Will your phone is work with the Android Device Manager?Before you know about how to start install and set up your incredible utility, this is important to know whether your device is work with this. Android device manager had been made by Google, so that it would be compatible with several android devices as well. In other words, your devices should be compatible with the android device manager.
How I can install the Android Device Manger?
This is quite easy. You just need go t the Play Store and find out the Android Device Manager for download this app.
- Open Play Store from your app drawer.
- Look for the Android Device Manager.
- Select the install option.
How I able to sign in Android Device Manager?
After you install this tool, you should sign in to the Android Device Manager from your Google account. If you sign over than one account in your device, you can get the drop down menu and you able to choose what the account that you want to use.
- Open Device Manager from you app drawer.
- Tap the Accept button to sign in your Google account.
- Choose you Google account and type the password.
- Tap the sign in button.
How to confirm your Smartphone is able to discover with the Android Device Manager?
After you sign in to Android Device Manager Google play, you can see the map with your current location as their made and your phone model. There are 3 options, such as: lock, erase and ring. If you signed over than one Smartphone or device, you can choose the particular device by tap the drop down list under the screen.
- Open device manager from you app drawer.
- select your Smartphone from the drop down list.
- Check whether your phone able to discover.