If we are an Android user and now thinking about switching to iPhone or if maybe we have already made the switch, we may be concerned about sending or transfer music to iPhone from Android phone as well as other important data- photos, contacts, calendar and many more. The first thing we have to remember is making sure that nothing is lost in the process. We must know that transferring data from Android phone to iPhone really could not be simpler. The basic principle is to back up to either a desktop or cloud, and then sync it to the iPhone. Even better, Apple helps us get the answer for how to send music from Android to iPhone question with an Android app specifically to guide us do the entire process.
When we switch to Apple’s iPhone, we can bring all music with us. What we need to do is just using a PC with iTunes to help us transfer music to iPhone from Android phone. If we use a streaming music app, we can go to the App Store and get the app. Sign in with our user name and secret password. If we use Apple Music, we just need to sign in on iOS device. Here is send music from Android to iPhone using PC with iTunes:
• Connect our Android device to the computer and then find the music. Most Android devices
store these files in “Music”. Install Android File Transfer on a Mac, open it and then go to “Music”.
• Choose the songs we want to move and then drag them to a folder on the computer.
• Disconnect the Android device and connect our new iPhone to the computer.
• Open iTunes on the PC, go to our Library, and then click “Music”.
• Open the folder where we put the songs and then drag them to the Music view in the iTunes.